Monday, September 30, 2019

9/30

3 Sessions

Turn head to her name -Expanding this to be further away.  Hard to catch a time when she's not noticing me heading to the training area with food. 
Come -Only happened once, since she's runs to me when she hears the food open. 
Sit Pretty -Started to ask her to stand higher. 

Clip Toenails - Succeeded in clipping 3 yesterday.  She also kinda bit, but not to hurt, but I only C/T for the times she was letting me hold her paw.  But she doesn't like me holding her back paws, so I'm taking my time petting her thigh and passing my open hand down her leg. 
Pick up - Picking her up and then C/T when she doesn't jump away.  Interspersing with Clip Toenails, so she doesn't know what's coming.  I think that letting her down is a good motivator, too.


Complete/Maintain:

Next: Other intonation versions of "Jazz", Spot she can sit in (Bell she can push?) if she wants attention. Sit wherever she is, rather than walking over to me then sitting. 

Future: Touching her paws (toward clipping her nails), Handshake

No comments:

Post a Comment