Monday, September 23, 2019

9/23

3 (Weekend)

Turn head to her name -One or two per session.  No longer a focus. 
Come -Working on getting her to come from different parts of the house.  Still no response when she's distracted, such as by string or the degu in the cage. 
Sit Pretty -x3.  Working on having her stand on her back legs.  Maybe I should change the trick...
Zen -
Touch face to fist - Working OK.  Looking to get her to sniff my fist, rather than rub her cheek onto my pinky.  She'll follow my closed fist around, but won't jump up to touch it. 


Complete/Maintain:

Next: Other intonation versions of "Jazz", Spot she can sit in (Bell she can push?) if she wants attention. Sit wherever she is, rather than walking over to me then sitting. 

Future: Touching her paws (toward clipping her nails), Handshake

No comments:

Post a Comment