Wednesday, September 18, 2019

9/18

1 Session


Turn head to her name - Need to work on getting her to respond when I'm not holding food.  She's very interested in ~10 of the treats, then gets lethargic and uncaring.  
Come - Is this important? Maybe this should just be part of her name queue - call and have her come to me...?
Sit x5 - Is sitting in command, quickly.  Need to start to reward quick sits, and sits where she is, rather than coming to me first. 
Zen x2 - Just started, and she's probably going to get this one quickly. 
Sit Pretty -Didn't respond to my queue, maybe because it was at the end of the session. 

Complete/Maintain:

Next: Other intonation versions of "Jazz", Spot she can sit in (Bell she can push?) if she wants attention. Sit wherever she is, rather than walking over to me then sitting. 

Future: Touching her paws (toward clipping her nails)

No comments:

Post a Comment