Thursday, October 3, 2019

10/3

2 Sessions

Turn her head to her name - good.  treating for this one very seldome. 
Follow my fist - good, but no progress on expanding this to have her jump up or down to follow my fist. 
Pick her up - No problems at all.  I need to start increasing the duration, and also starting to touch her feet. 
Feel her paws - Good, and am getting a little more intense about touching her back feet.   Front feet are still good. 
Sit Pretty - started to put this on a random reinforcement schedule. 


I feel like I'm focusing in on certain tricks to teach her and really get solid.  I think this is going to be my set for a while.  Sit pretty is a nice one to show off.  Follow my fist, too, but it is also a good one to have if I need her to go somewhere. Pick up and feel paws are good so I can move toward clipping her toenails easily. 

I could also add Laying Down, but I'm not sure if that's better than her letting me pick her up, so I can clip her nails. 

No comments:

Post a Comment