Monday, March 30, 2020

Tony Timeless and the case of the Kidnapped Car Dealer Scion

What will our story be about?
Saving a teenager from abduction by a splinter terrorist cell. 

Hero: Tony Timeless
Appearance: Short.  Glasses.  One side of his head hair replaced by a skull cap made of circuits.  One leg and one arm bionic.  Has an Australian accent. Pet koala.
What is Tony Timeless good at?:
  1. Remembering Knowledge.  D12
  2. Creating things out of existing matter.  D10
  3. Falling and Jumping. D8
  4. Pausing time.  D6
Description: A letter (an actual old-fashioned letter!) slips into a slot in the front door of an Tony Timeless' office.  What would you like to do?

Tony's Action: I'm going to disconnect my neuroplug and walk over to pick the letter up.  I examine the letter.

Description: The envelope smells of some sort of flower and is a bit sticky in one corner.  Outside the door, you hear distant footsteps and a door closing.  Looks like you won't be following the person who left it. 

Tony's Action: Open it.

Description: Inside the envelope is single page with letters pasted on, that says "Simon Says play along.  Jerry Fanicole's ransom is $1.5 million.  Drop instructions to follow."  The name is familiar...  Fanicole is the last name of a local car dealership owner.

Tony: I try to remember everything I can about him. 

Description:  Succeed.  Jerry Fanicole is the son of Simon Fanicole, who owns several local car dealerships.  Simon's net worth, at last estimate, was $15 million.  You don't know anything more about Simon Fanicole or his business.

Tony: I pick up my lump of playdough, put on my hat, and head out the door. I'm headed to talk to Jerry Fanicole!


No comments:

Post a Comment